1. Begin by finding a comfortable place to sit. Close your eyes and focus on your breath.
2. Take a deep breath in through your nose, counting to four as you do so. 3. Hold your breath for a count of four.
4. Exhale slowly through your mouth for a count of four.
5. Notice your body as you do this exercise, and how your chest and stomach rise and fall with each breath.
6. Continue this pattern, focusing on your breath and counting to four as you inhale, hold your breath, and exhale.
7. With each breath, visualize a calming color, such as blue, and imagine it slowly spreading throughout your body. Feel your anxiety slowly melting away with each breath.
8. When you’re done, take a few moments to sit and enjoy the feeling of calmness that this exercise has brought you.
Get a Massage: take a break for an hour and indulge in self-care while letting a licensed massage therapist knead your cares away. Be sure to book yours today at www.pressmodernmassage.com