PRESS has a 14 hour cancellation policy. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you must notify us at least 14 hours in advance. We love you: please don’t ghost us! Clients who no-show or late cancel (within 2 hours of their appointment) will be charged in full. Last-minute cancellations cannot be refunded or used as credit.
Please note that arriving late to your session may result in a shorter appointment so as to not penalize the clients booking after you. Clients who are over 20 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their appointment, and will be charged a cancellation fee.
COVID-19 Safety Policies & Guidelines
Read our policy here.
Gift Card FAQ
“Can I get a refund for purchasing a gift card?” All gift card purchases (or redeemed massage sessions or packages) are non-refundable.
“Can I use my gift card at any studio?” Gift cards for Williamsburg or Greenpoint are location specific and are not interchangeable. Gift cards for LIC and DUMBO may be used at our Williamsburg or Greenpoint studios.
“Can I share my gift card with someone else to use?” Of course! If you’re unable to use your gift card, we’re happy to honor it for another recipient of your choice. That said, if you redeem your gift card for a session or a package, these services may not be shared. Just give us a call or send us an email so we can help you coordinate.
“Does my gift card include gratuity?” Gift cards do not include gratuity.
A credit card is required to book all appointments. We love you, don’t ghost us! If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your card or package will be charged in full.
Insurance-friendly receipts are available upon request. Check your eligibility with your insurance provider.
As professional licensed therapists, we’re dedicated to providing a completely safe and enjoyable experience for our clients. Our work is strictly therapeutic and non-sexual. Any sexual comments or advances will result in immediate termination of the session.
First visit? Please arrive a few minutes early to start the relaxation process. You can get comfortable, fill out a health-intake form, and discuss with your therapist what you’d like to focus on. Clients who are over 20 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their appointment, and will be charged a cancellation fee.
Please specify that you are pregnant when booking so we may schedule you with a Prenatal Certified Therapist. If you are scheduling an appointment for your partner or a friend who is expecting, you must notify us upon booking the reservation.
Due to the nature of our business, PRESS Modern Massage does not offer refunds for massage services or gift cards. Gift cards and store credit are non-transferable and cannot be shared. Packages are nonrefundable.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated by LMTs. ATMs are available on-site for your convenience, but unfortunately, we cannot exchange bills at this time.
Discounted packages are available for purchase at each location. Packages may not be shared with another client, or combined with gift cards or other offers or discounts.PRESS Policies
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processors Mindbody and Shopify, and PRESS Modern Massage.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal, Amazon, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify + PRESS Modern Massage
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, email address
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: PRESS Modern Massage
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Mindbody as our booking platform. You can read more about how Mindbody uses your Personal Information here: https://www.comapny.mindbodyonline.com/legal/privacy-policy.We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/