1. Cat/Cow Pose: Begin on all fours, with the hands directly under the shoulders and the knees directly under the hips. On an inhale, arch the spine, dropping the belly and lifting the head and tailbone. On an exhale, round the spine, tucking in the chin and tailbone.
2. Upward Facing Dog Pose: Start in a plank position with the hands under the shoulders and the feet slightly apart. On an inhale, press into the hands and shift the hips up and back as you pull the chest forward and up.
3. Cobra Pose: Lie down on your stomach with your legs extended behind you and your hands flat on the ground next to your chest. On an inhale, press into the hands and lift the chest off the ground, arching the back.
4. Staff Pose: Sit up tall with the legs extended in front of you and the spine long. Place the hands on the thighs or hips and press into the sit bones to draw the chest tall.
5. Triangle Pose: Begin in a standing position with the feet hip-distance apart. Step the right foot back and out at an angle, then draw the arms out wide and open the chest. Bend the left knee and reach the right arm up to the ceiling and the left arm down to the ground.
6. Warrior II Pose: Step the feet wide apart and turn the right foot out at a 90-degree angle and the left foot in slightly. Bend the right knee and reach the arms out to either side.
7. Bridge Pose: Lie down on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground. On an inhale, press into the feet and lift the hips up off the ground, drawing the chest and arms towards the ceiling.
In addition, massage therapy can help to reduce stress and anxiety, as well as increase your flexibility. Be sure to book your massage today at www.pressmodernmassage.com